Who Can Volunteer?
- 7th – 12th graders (station assistants, group leaders). Service hours for honor societies, Confirmation requirements, etc. are available.
- Adults over 18 years of age who are Virtus Compliant. Half price registration for all children pre-school-6th grade with a maximum registration cost of $40 per family. Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide babysitting for children under 4, however, you are free to have your babies/toddler accompany you at your position.
Below is a Listing of Volunteer Needs. Station “Leaders” take responsibility for providing the lesson for each program. There are 5 -25 minute rotations each day. Leaders will have student assistants assigned to them to help with delivering the lesson.
Group leaders are students and adults who chaperone the groups from Station to Station. They will assist as needed for program, but main responsibility is group management.
Snack Leader, Bible Activity Leader and Assembly Leader and Assistants are needed for the entire community.
ADULTS MAY SERVE IN ALL ROLES. STUDENTS 4TH-12TH GRADE MAY SERVE AS GROUP LEADERS OR STATION ASSISTANTS
Parents of St. Timothy Catholic School families receive Points for Parents credit for volunteering at Catholic Faith Camp.
- Four Half-Days – (Time Commitment) Adult volunteers must be present for each day (T-F) of Catholic Faith Camp camp week from 9:30 am – 12:45 pm. If you are unavailable for all four days, perhaps we can partner you with someone for a job share.
- VIRTUS – Arlington Diocese’s Volunteer Requirements for Adults 18 and older.
All adult volunteers working with youth in the Catholic Diocese of Arlington MUST maintain compliance with the Diocesan’s Office of Child Protection and Safety.
- In an effort to streamline the background check application process, the Office of Child Protection is now offering the ability to apply online. https://www.arlingtondiocese.org/child-protection/
- Attend the VIRTUS training “Protecting GOD’s Children” (approximately 4 hours). Register at VIRTUS® Online for class.
- Please note, the background check and clearance process takes approximately 4-6 weeks.
Program Director: Deacon Gerard-Marie Anthony ● Email: email@example.com