Who Can Volunteer?
- 7th – 12th graders (station assistants, group leaders). Service hours for honor societies, Confirmation requirements, etc. are available.
- Adults over 18 years of age who are Virtus Compliant. Half price registration for all children pre-school-6th grade with a maximum registration cost of $40 per family. Free babysitting for children under 4.
Below is a summary of leadership roles, but we are also in need of volunteers to assist leaders.
STS Points for Parents
Parents of St. Timothy Catholic School families receive Points for Parents credit for volunteering at Catholic Faith Camp.
- Four Half-Days – (Time Commitment) Adult volunteers must be present for each day (T-F) of Catholic Faith Camp camp week from 9:30 am – 12:45 pm. If you are unavailable for all four days, perhaps we can partner you with someone for a job share.
- VIRTUS – Arlington Diocese’s Volunteer Requirements for Adults 18 and older.
All adult volunteers working with youth in the Catholic Diocese of Arlington MUST maintain compliance with the Diocesan’s Office of Child Protection and Safety.
- To become VIRTUS Certified:
- Contact Anne Marie Vivirito (email: email@example.com) in the Parish Office at 703-378-7646 (M: Noon-4, T-F: 8-4) to obtain your package of forms
or download the forms here:
- Schedule an appointment with Sr. Roseanne to review your completed forms.
- Attend the VIRTUS training “Protecting GOD’s Children” (approximately 4 hours). Register at VIRTUS® Online for class.
- Please note, the background check and clearance process takes approximately 4-6 weeks.
Program Director: Mary Beth Style ● Email: firstname.lastname@example.org